what to focus on in stage 1
So, you want to move to Los Angeles? It looks all shiny and glamorous, doesn't it?
I'll be honest, it's pretty freakin' great. But if you're serious about picking up and moving your life out here to make your dreams a reality, here is what you need to do to get started:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO FEEL IN STAGE 1
Chances are, you'll feel at least one of these emotions as you move through Stage 1:
- Scared—you keep coming up with excuses why now isn't the right time
- Excited—you're finally going after your dreams!
- Overwhelmed and anxious—what if you don't make friends? What if you run out of money? What if you fail?
- Tons of emotions about leaving your friends and family behind and starting a new life: big transitions are always accompanied by big emotions
- Feeling torn when the universe sends you your "final exam" before the big move—an opportunity that comes into your life to sway you to stay (or make sure you really want to do this)